Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Brown People Don't Tan

Isn't that a big ass King Coconut?
Hey home skillets!

What have you guys been up to? There isn't much in my world. Other than a day at the beach, it's been rather humdrum at the home-front. 

I've been kind of moody lately. Snapping at people, laying in bed all day watching Big Bang Theory (I bought seasons 1-6 and I don't think I'll stop till the very last episode.) nope, I haven't been much fun at all. I don't think there's one particular thing wrong - I'm just not happy with anything these past few days. It happens every once in a while; I get all moody and annoyed and Zak steers clear till the storm has passed. This time it's taking a lot longer than usual. Raar. I want change but I don't know in exactly what form, so how in the hell can I do something to feel better if I don't know what I want to do. I make sense in my head. Just ignore me and let me rant.

The day at the beach as super fun though. We had the beach to ourselves for the most part and I got to spend the day ocean side. I could stay at the beach forever. I should invest in waterfront property. I didn't get as 'burnt' this time around. Brown people don't tan, we burn. 



Isn't it beautiful, ya'll?

No comments:

Post a Comment