Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I should have a Pinterest board of twerking videos... said, no one ever.

It's 6:22 am and I am yet to fall asleep. I don't think I should be writing posts in this state.

I've got mad baby fever, y'all. Like to the point I need a bigger box for all of the clothes I've bought my unborn child. It's scary, I know. And let's not even discuss my future child's Pinterest board...

Every month I let myself believe that I'm pregnant, and then I realize I'm not and spend a few days eating chocolate and watching episodes of Big Bang Theory on my bed. 

Zak and I have always said that if it wasn't meant to be, that it was ok, and that what we have now is more than enough. And though I believe we will pull through not having children, I still think that both of us would feel a tad incomplete. 

Ok, enough of the depressed ranting, does anyone ever forget how old they are? Someone asked me how old I was the other day and my mind went blank and I blurted 23. I'm sure they thought I was being anal and trying to appear younger than them, but meh, who cares. Afterwards, I had an hour-long debate on whether I was 27 or 28, in my head mind you. Turns out, I'm 26! I had to actually do the subtract-the-year-you-were-born-from-this-year calculation to figure it out. I'm completely fucked if I have memory problems now itself.

Dad's back in Sri Lanka. He's still not 100%... I don't think he ever will be actually. Zak and I are planning on going to Bangladesh for a month with him; Zak's never met my father's side of the family. This could either be a really fun trip, or it could lead to Zak questioning our marriage. I'll let you know how it goes, if we go.

Completely out of the blue, but have ya'll watched Busta Rhymes's 'Twerk It' music video? I'm not going to lie, when I initially heard the song, I had to Google what 'twerk' was... this could be an entirely different blog post: "My Twerk Adventures: To Thongs & Beyond". My eyes are forever burned with the images of all that ass. Even female artists have music videos with a whole lotta females... when are we going to accept male video ho's? hos'? hos? What's the plural of 'ho'? Anyway, watch the music video. If my eyes are fucked, yours should be too.

I have to say that the 'twerk' Google search led to a video of Miley Cyrus twerking in a unicorn onesie. I don't understand the unicorn, but the girl's got rhythm! And plus that song 'Wop' by J Dash is amazeballs.

I need some sheesha and a Cadbury Mousse Double Chocolate chocolate bar. Has anyone had one of these? DROOL.

5 comments:

  1. The only twerking video you will ever need.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYt_CMOR9f4
    You are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naz, you're a gem. love this post! and next time you can't sleep, watch 'men at twerk' --- men twerking to the classics. inappropruate, but WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whorrified, thanks my love! I will definitely do so!

      Delete
  3. Bwahahahaha, Blog friend fat is definitely sacred. Don't lost that shit. Blame me. But seriously, don't eat for a week and then have this chocolate bar. So worth it. <3

    ReplyDelete