Monday, November 18, 2013

Bangladesh!

Hey everyone! I don't know how I stayed away for so long. Posting 'tomorrow' became next week, and a week somehow turned into months, but I'm back now! Not a lot has been going on in my life; Zak and I spent three weeks in Bangladesh, and it was amazing!

I've visited many South Asian countries and have found that each of them offer something beautiful and unique. We didn't get to explore as much as we would have liked; since I hadn't been there in over six years and Zak had never visited my dad's side of the family, everyone was keen on inviting us over for lunch or dinner. We had lunch/ dinner at someone's house every single day of our vacation. Honestly at one point, our schedules got so hectic that we had breakfast at my uncle's place, lunch at my aunt's house, and dinner at my dad's friends place in one day.Thank God the food was so yummy that we didn't really have any complaints against all that eating. :)



Here are a couple of pictures from our trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment