Thursday, September 19, 2013

All Roads Lead To You

There's this hole now. I'm not sure if it was there before or not, but I can no longer ignore the blatantly obvious. There's a hole, and with each passing moment, it's getting bigger and bigger.

Each time I try make it smaller, it seems to get out of control. And I feel like you don't even know it's happening. You tell me that you feel a change, but you don't do anything to make it better.

One day, I will crack. I will scream, yell, and cry. It will come to a point that it can no longer be fixed, and you will just sit there and wonder how it got that far. Maybe it will hurt. Maybe you already see it coming. Maybe you're looking forward to it. I can't feel what you feel anymore.

Maybe this is all in my head and I'm just rambling. Maybe I'll wake up one day and feel... anything, and it will all go back to how it was.

It's a dangerous path I'm on, and no matter how it plays out in my head, all I see is destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment