Friday, May 8, 2015

Where the fuck has time gone?

I have fallen off the face of the planet for no particular reason. I've just been busy - a constant cycle of work, sleep, and Netflix. I need to add more activities in my life and stop being lazy, so here I am - back in the blogosphere and ready to share my crazy adventures.

Quick update on life: started working for a software solutions company last June as a copy writer. I'm now Assistant Manager of Marketing and I'm heading the Marketing Communications department. 

I just spent two and a half months in Jacksonville, Florida working from the company's corporate office. Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to go back.  


Still married to the most amazing man... Knock on wood. I've become a huge believer in 'evil eyes' when it's come to my marriage. 


I know I've become a butter ball. I am STILL keen on losing weight and generally being healthier. 


And I'm currently renovating my house... One small section at a time. 



Will be back with more of my adventures soooooooon! Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment